In the video below our engineer shows how to connect the LM048 adapter to a Windows PC over Bluetooth via dongle.
- Make sure the DCE/DTE switch is towards DCE when LM048 is communicating with PC.
- Reset the adapter with RESET switch pressed for 3 seconds.
- After reset, observe the power on LED sequence – All LEDs blinks for 3 times. Then make sure the LED sequence is RED-ON, Yellow-OFF, Blue Blinking.
- Try reading the settings from LM048 with LM149 tool.
- After you successfully pair PC with LM device, PC opens two comports(standard Serial Over Bluetooth Link). You need to check which comport is for outgoing connection (PC=master and LM-device=slave).
Then open that comport on your PC, you should see the connection established and data transfer.
- The TX-RX LEDs on external adapter glows only when LM149 is communicating for reading settings.
- The Amber LED should never be on while issuing commands. The Blue LED should be blinking (not constantly ON).